Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The author declares that this is their original work and has been written by the stated authors.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or Pages document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The main manuscript does not include any of the authors’ names or identification.
- Where applicable, Author(s) declare(s) consent has been obtained from each patient after a full explanation.
- Any conflict of interest has been mentioned in the manuscript; otherwise, the Author(s) declare(s) that there is no conflict of interest.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of The Journal of Medicine, Law & Public Health and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.